There is a clear difference in seeing our team at Midwest Hearing Center!
- Our doctors of audiology at the Hearing Center expertly diagnose and treat hearing loss resulting from trauma, injury, cancer, noise exposure, and nerve pathway disorders, and other instances that negatively affect hearing and balance.
- We use the “gold standard” in hearing test equipment to verify device fittings.
- We’re here to find the right fit for you—not to sell you a specific product. We will discuss all treatment options that may be right for you.
- We provide three years of maintenance and follow-up care beyond the hearing aid’s standard warranty.
Treatments & Diagnoses
- Hearing Aids
- Dizziness/Balance problems
- Ear effusions
- Ear infection
- Auditory evoked potentials (Auditory Brainstem Response, Electrocochleography)
- Baha candidacy evaluation and programming
- Cochlear implant candidacy evaluation and programming
- Comprehensive hearing assessment
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography
- Canalith Repositioning Procedures
- Custom ear mold product dispensing for hearing devices, swimming, hearing protection, and music
- Hearing device consultation and dispensing
- Hearing device electroacoustic analysis and real ear probe-microphone testing
- Industrial hearing screening
- Middle ear function assessment
- Ossicular Chain Reconstruction
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Vestibular evaluation and rehabilitation
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials
- Ventilation Tube Placement
- Video Electronystagmography
- Wax removal
Phonak Lyric™ – The world’s only 100% invisible hearing aid. Unlike traditional hearing aids, Lyric is placed deep in the ear canal, making it 100% invisible. It requires no maintenance or batteries to change or charge. Worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us today to learn more.
Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
With professionally fitted and optimized hearing aids, a whole new life awaits you. Imagine…
- hearing 60% more conversations!
- improving your quality of life by hearing the birds, your kids, and the game!
- improving relationships with family [studies show up to 70% improvement]!
- recapturing the excitement of attending social gatherings!
The doctors of audiology at Midwest ENT’s Hearing Center offer comprehensive hearing evaluations to individuals suffering from hearing impairment or hearing loss. Your visit will include an extensive hearing exam performed by one of our doctors of audiology to help diagnose any hearing trouble you may be experiencing. If your hearing impairment requires the use of hearing aids, you will also be professionally fitted and guided through what options are available to you. We offer a wide variety of hearing aids from the world’s top manufacturers, including:
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
WITH THE HEARING CENTER AT MIDWEST ENT